Monday, February 6, 2012

Zapocalypse-The Midnight Special

The Zapocalypse has arrived!

Welcome to Zapocalypse-The Midnight Special

** Available NOW at https://www.nobleromance.com/Books/393/Zapocalypse--The-Midnight-Special **


Blurb:

Who knew that two lesbians stuck in the middle of some hick ass town deep in the swamps of southern Georgia would become local legends, heroes in their own right?

Gina and Ginger sure as hell didn’t.

But that’s exactly what they became the night of The Midnight Special.

Stuck battling backwoods, redneck hypocrites on a nightly basis at the diner was bad, but battling those same inbreds that now happened to be zombies was a whole different breed of stupid.

With their iPods jacked up and some Creedence Clearwater Revival on, that’s just what they’re doing.

Kicking some serious zombie ass!

With half the town, looking out their backdoors, and the other half fearing the bad moon rising, Gina realizes she and Ginger are thrust into a fight for the town as well as their lives.


Book Trailer Link: http://youtu.be/AItXWMsn8J8


I'm attaching a question from a posting that was done a few days ago. Truly, I think it sums up Zapocalypse perfectly. It's also something that I believe confuses some.

So tell us, what is Zapocalypse about? It’s a lesbian story right?

No. It’s a story about heroes who just happen to be lesbians. This is a story about zombies and those who brave the battle against such. My heroes, Gina and Ginger are a riot and kick some serious zombie ass. They’re also the type of people you wish lived next door. Serious senses of humor in that old school stand up for neighbor types. They’re the quiet type heroes who on a daily basis just rock out as much as possible.


I loved how my editor explained frolicking good time. I typically don't write dark. Life is nutty enough for me to even contemplate going dark. I need laughter and lots of it! Heck, I'm doing this post right now for the Noble Blog and have no idea if this sucker's gonna end up in the right place. *crosses fingers though*


Zapocalypse is fun tale that can be read by all. (adults) Yes, my heroines happen to be lesbian, but that's not who they are. They are heroines plain and simple. They like to laugh and they take no shit from anyone. They're powerful because unlike most of us that struggle for many years to get comfortable in our skins, they already are.

From that simple acknowledgment, they have more strength, than most could ever hope to obtain.


I hope you'll give Zapocalypse-The Midnight Special a whirl, and please let me know what your thoughts were.


I'll be in and out today should anyone have any questions!


Hope everyone has a great Monday...I know I am!


D. Dye

vitch3636@yahoo.com


Follow me at:

www.vitchslair.com

FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002828496100

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/vitch36



9 comments:

David Kentner -- KevaD said...

Great post, D.
Wishing you much success with this story.
Congratulations on the release.

Bobbi Romans said...

Thank you so much David! I'm still floating on cloud-nine. Well, now that the computer is back up. LOL

1st thing this morning, when to make all the posts...computer decided it wasn't going to get up on a Monday.

:)
Dana

sexynikki12 said...

Congratulation my Dana. I am so proud of you and couldn't be happier for you. I wish you all the success in the world and I want an autographed copy!! LOL

Bobbi Romans said...

Nikki! Squee!

For those following the comments, Nikki has been reading my stories forever. Way back when I dabbled with FanFic (let me add with authors consent)on a TV series that ended with a non-ending.

Thanks my friend!

Dana

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!

Oh, a question? Um, okay, why CCCR?

Char McLeod said...

Congratulations again! You worked you a** off for this and I'm so excited for you still! LYMM

Bobbi Romans said...

@Ellie. Why Creedence Clearwater Revival? 1)I love CCR. Always have and 2)the sound to their music, the essence of it, is the sound of Zapocalypse. It was the town Gina and Ginger ended up in. A beta listened to CCR as she read Zapocalypse, and she said it was a blast.

@Char. THANK YOU!

R. Renee Vickers said...

Congratulations D.! Congratulations on your release and Best of luck on everything!!

infant costume said...

It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.