Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Reading an excerpt from Angels Cry

Hey, folks!

To celebrate the release of Angels Cry, I did up a book trailer and actually read an excerpt from it! I hope y'all enjoy this. Angels Cry dropped last week, and I see that Angel Of The Morning is back up to #9 on the Noble Top 10, so thank you to everyone who made that possible!
I'm also hanging out at http://tabithablake.blogspot.com today, so come by and check that out as well.
Enjoy the excerpt, and don't forget to pick up your copy of Angels Cry!



Until next time,

Best,

J.S. Wayne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I can't wait to watch it--I need to get to another computer to do it, though. Congrats on the rankings!

J.S. Wayne said...

Thanks, Sarah!
Um...do I even want to know what happened to your 'puter? :D

Anonymous said...

Big congrats on your rankings!! and Great trailer! :)
~Renee