Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Awareness Month


Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the spring weather. May is an awesome month for me, mostly because my daughter was born in May, Mother's day means a great brunch, and I usually do something fun and informative for Fibromyalgia Awareness day (which is tomorrow).

This year, I decided to mix things up a bit, and I came up with the idea for May Awareness Project.

MAP began May 6th and will last until June 1st. Romance and erotic authors from all types of venues (print, Ebook, indie) have come together to help bring awareness to conditions that affect us all.

The human spirit is such a beautiful thing to witness, and I’d like to thank everyone who helped pull this together. Authors who donated books, swag, and even their time to do write-ups. You are pure souls, and I am humbled by your generosity.

Noble Romance Authors came to me first with their time, books, and helpful suggestions and I just wanted to use my time today, to not only invite everyone to come and participate in the amazing giveaways over at http://allurevansanz.blogspot.com ... but to thank Noble authors for being an amazing group of exceptional human-beings.

All my best,
Allure Van Sanz




Giveaway rules and participation for May Awareness Project: Each day a cause of a human condition is highlighted, there will be a discussion and a link to the chosen charity for donation. Participants do NOT need to donate to win the giveaway…though I hope you do. ;) Simply add your thoughts to the comments over at http://allurevansanz.blogspot.com and you will be eligible*.

*For all shipping prizes US and Canada only entrants please. All EBook prizes are fair game!

No comments: